One of the great advantages in purchasing a business through GMO is that our team of brokers are ‘business experienced’ – having either owned or operated businesses ourselves. Our team can profile your needs and purchase criteria and cross match to prospective opportunities, which we then present to you for consideration.
GMO’S BUYER SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Assisting Buyers in searching for the “right” business
- Answering Buyer questions and arranging site visits
- Assisting Buyers in constructing an offer and negotiating a fair price
- Assisting Buyers during due diligence and up to settlement
- Offering efficiency and growth consulting
- Introducing Buyers to professionals such as accountants, lawyers, stock-takers, finance brokers and conveyancers
Your decision to buy a business is one of the most exciting and important decisions you will ever make.
Be assured we understand this and we will do our utmost to ensure you’re given a clear, open presentation of any business that you should be interested in.
The business you buy has to be one you will enjoy running. It must match your interests, skills, income expectations, lifestyle and budget.
In order to help you find the business that’s the best fit:
- We have the largest selection of businesses on offer in Western Australia.
- We will provide you with the most comprehensive detail on each business we present to you.
- We have a highly skilled team of brokers to help make the process easier for you.
Please note that GMO does not list every business it receives requests to market.
In that way we uphold our standards of presenting businesses that have genuine potential to become successful acquisitions for our Buyers. Our objective is to have you profit from our vast experience and to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Over the past 30 years we’ve sold thousands of businesses worth more than one billion dollars in Western Australia – so we can safely say our system of helping Buyers to evaluate all the criteria of a business works well.
GMO’S UNIQUE “STATE OF THE MARKET” REPORT
Finally, as an indication of the level of expertise in our team, GMO produces an annual ‘State of the Market’ report on business sales in Western Australia.
This guide is considered to be the ‘bible of the industry,’ and is made available to Accountants, Banks, Business organisations, a variety of Real Estate Agents and Chambers of Commerce.
THANK YOU FOR TALKING TO GMO.
Please make the most of our expertise. We look forward to helping you acquire a successful business which will enable you to build wealth and give you an exciting and rewarding future.