Our team are a diverse group of experienced Business Brokers and/or Business Valuers. So much so, that we thought we better introduce them to you so you can get to know them better.
How long have you worked with GMO?
3 years this time around, with another 3 years here in the 90’s!
Tell us a little about yourself
Here’s what I’ve been up to over the years:
- Caravan park & Hotel/Motel Broker from 1987 – 1991
- GMO Business Broker from 1991 – 1994
- Established a restaurant in Mount Lawley in 1995 and sold in 2001
- Established/operated Mille Cafe/Restaurant in Inglewood in 1997 – 2015
- Established Banca Cafe/Restaurant in 2003 and sold in 2006
- GMO Business Broker from 2015 – present
What do you enjoy the most about Business Broking?
I enjoy helping people fulfil their dreams of owning a business, as well as helping business owners enjoy the rewards of selling their business.
What industry/industries do you specialise in?
Hospitality: Cafes, restaurants, small bars, taverns, hotels.
When you’re not working, what do you do for fun?
I love spending time with my children, watching them play sports and also watching sports in general, particularly Football, AFL.