So much more than a country hotel!
Located on the main street of York, only 90 minutes (96 kms) from Perth GPO. York is WA’s oldest inland town and is the historical showpiece town in the beautiful Avon Valley. An abundance of local activities and facilities make it an attractive destination and a fantastic place to live. York has a resident population of approx 3200 and visitor numbers to the town have almost doubled in the last 12 months. The York Palace Hotel includes:
- An attractive Manager’s apartment with full views of the main street
- 5 period hotel rooms in a variety of configurations
- 15 recently constructed “Terrace Rooms” fitted out to a luxurious standard all ensuited.
- A beautifully presented Bar & Restaurant (York’s “go to” venue for its resident population’s celebrations)
- A quaint and popular (summer) beer garden
All this on a 2883 sqm footprint of freehold land which has a “commercial” zoning The premises and business trade with the benefits of a full RGL “Hotel” license (No 6020034629) The property has had in excess of $3,000,000 spent on it, over the last 10 years and presents even better than the day it was built.
The accommodation component of The York Palace Hotel trades 7 days/week, whilst the food & beverage component (bar/restaurant) trades the more “civilized” hours of Friday to Sunday lunch and Thursday to Sunday dinner (opportunity to extend trade to 7 days/nights should a buyer wish).
Trip Advisor top “Value for Money – Accommodation, Bar & Restaurant” in York. The property & business are operated by an elderly couple who are looking to “finally” retire. They have very realistic expectations on price and will consider offers in the region of $2m (WIWO).
Contact Murray Brown for more information on this business opportunity: