Tony is one of WA’s most experienced brokers, having valued and sold businesses for over 23 years. Having been involved in close to 450 business transactions, and performing valuations in over 250 instances, Tony is expertly versed in all elements of selling quality businesses.
Currently the Senior Lecturer in business broking and business valuation at The Real Estate Institute of Western Australia, Tony’s hands on knowledge of the business broking and valuation process is second to none.
He holds a Diploma in Business Management, Certificate IV Qualification in Training and Assessment and also holds a current Triennial Certificate as a Licensed Real Estate and Business Agent.
Tony has particular business broking experience and passion in the Transport, Manufacturing, Wholesale and Service, sectors and includes sales in retail, childcare and food industries in his industry background.
“We give our highest recommendation for the efforts of Jim Goodwin and Tony Batista in the sale of our business. Jim and Tony handled the process with the upmost professionalism and integrity. We have happily recommended GMO to other people who may be considering their business.”
Kamran Nowduschani & Louise Gordon - Sellers and Founders of Fiori Coffee, January 2012
Tony's Recent Sales Success:
Contact Tony today:
- SOLD: Tourist Park - $1,365,000
- SOLD: Service (Safety) - $1,050,000
- SOLD: Restaurant - $1,300,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture with Freehold - $9,300,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $2,900,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $950,000
- SOLD: Service - $410,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $200,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture (Food) - $630,000
- SOLD: Service (Cleaning) - $450,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $3,400,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $5,000,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $550,000
- SOLD: Automotive - $620,000