GMO is proud to offer a rare opportunity to acquire the “Parry Creek Farm Tourist Resort & Caravan Park” which is a secluded picturesque resort development on 45 Hectares (120 acres) of pristine land in the Kimberley region, located approximately 20 kms southeast of Wyndham and 90 kms northwest of Kununurra.
Parry Creek Farm is a tourist resort established on freehold land in the middle of the Parry Lagoons Nature Reserve comprising of 36,000 hectares of pristine wilderness listed by RAMSAR as a Wetland of International Importance. The reserve is a feeding and breeding ground for many migratory waders and is also a drought refuge for all of the Kimberley’s waterbirds.
- 45-hectare freehold property investment
- Accommodation options include cabins, motel rooms, powered and unpowered camping and caravan sites
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar
- Swimming Pool
- Little direct competition in the region
- Only a 20-minute drive from Wyndham
- Business development and accommodation expansion potential
- Business open 4 – 6 months a year offering a superb lifestyle opportunity
- Substantial property and equipment improvements undertaken in recent months
This opportunity is ideally suitable for an owner/operator, a couple seeking a change, a hospitality enthusiast looking for a prime growth proposition, or an investor looking for a resilient long-term investment.