Tony Batista is a full-time business broker currently employed by Goodwin Mitchell O’Hehir & Associates where he has valued and sold businesses for twenty-three years. During this time Tony has been involved in approximately 430 business transactions and performed business valuations/ consultations in over 250 instances.
Prior to working with GMO, Tony was a broker with ABPS Business Brokers in Myaree for a period of three years. Previous to this, he had a business career involving the ownership of three food/grocery retail businesses. Prior to entering the retail industry, Tony was involved in the finance and automotive sectors. Tony is currently the Senior Lecturer in business broking and business valuation at The Real Estate Institute of Western Australia. He holds a Diploma in Business Management, Certificate IV Qualification in Training and Assessment and also holds a current Triennial Certificate as a Licensed Real Estate and Business Agent.
Tony has particular business broking experience in the Transport, Manufacturing, Wholesale and Service, sectors and includes sales in retail, childcare and food industries in his industry background.
“We give our highest recommendation for the efforts of Jim Goodwin and Tony Batista in the sale of our business. Jim and Tony handled the process with the upmost professionalism and integrity. We have happily recommended GMO to other people who may be considering their business.”
Kamran Nowduschani & Louise Gordon - Sellers and Founders of Fiori Coffee, January 2012
Tony's Recent Sales Success:
- SOLD: Tourist Park - $1,365,000
- SOLD: Service (Safety) - $1,050,000
- SOLD: Restaurant - $1,300,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture with Freehold - $9,300,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $2,900,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $950,000
- SOLD: Service - $410,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $200,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture (Food) - $630,000
- SOLD: Service (Cleaning) - $450,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $3,400,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $5,000,000
- SOLD: Wholesale/Manufacture - $550,000
- SOLD: Automotive - $620,000
Contact Tony today: